Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Hoping it will get better

Since I am home all day and no one can see me, this is me today,
thinking of Tyler Clementi, Asher Brown, Seth Walsh, Justin Aaberg,
Raymond Chase, Billy Lucas and all the other children we've lost.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I wish we could have made it better for these kids before it was too late.

I hope we can all work to make it get better for the young people out there who feel the pain of bullying every day.

It has to get better now, not someday.

LGBT youth in need of immediate help should contact The Trevor Project's 24/7 Lifeline at 866-4-U-TREVOR (866-488-7386) or The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255).

To read some thought provoking comments on The Contemps blog yesterday, visit HERE and read the comment section. Lets keep this conversation going. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment