Wednesday, September 1, 2010

JoNoWriMo+1.5

It's SEPTEMBER! :-)

For me, that means...

Reaching the big 4-0, celebrating my wedding anniversary, meeting my next class, and...

JoNoWriMo+1.5!


If I have at least 10 people interested in doing this again, I'll be happy to host! Tentative start date is September 16 and we'll finish on December 1.

I think I screwed up last year and THIS is our fifth year. But I have no idea. Anyone?? If you'd like to join, I'll start making a list. I'll post here and there from time to time before our start date and continue to add to the list. Then, on September 16, we'll get started!

For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, you can learn more at HERE. Click on the "user info" button.

Hope we get a nice group! I am REALLY ready to get to work. How about you?

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I am most definitely in for another round, & so glad I won't be late this time! :-D

    ReplyDelete