Friday, August 27, 2010

Happy Friday 5!

1. I am SOOOO happy to have my laptop back with me, even if the guy made fun of my background pic.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Guy. Who doesn't love Appa?

2. And to not have lost 6 years worth of pics of the boy. Especially during the sweet "I am Harry" phase at age 8:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3. Now I just have to figure out how on earth to set up Time Capsule to get everything backed up.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I have this irrational fear that when I unplug our current router I will never get Internet back. My husband shares this fear so it's just not just me. :) Has anyone out there used this? Is it easy to set up?

4. In other news, being away from my computer gave me more time to read, which meant I finished MINDBLIND, by Jennifer Roy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I loved this book. Nathaniel is searching for the formula that will make him a genius and instead finds the formula that shows him the complicated and often ridiculous rules of how to be human, just like everyone else. Another book that is good for your heart. I think it would be particularly popular with middle school students. :-) Has anyone else read this beautiful book yet??
Buy from your local Indie

5. Today we're hoping to find our way to a beautiful swimming spot (with rope swing!) and then maybe head to the Farmer's Market. Next week... back to work.

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment